Small Thanks To The One Who Gave Me Life

So many questions how do I tackle?
You are the one to make miracles happen.
Don't know where my destiny would take,
I know you are the best choice to make :)


You are the one who gives me courage.
You always guide me and help with my voyage,
Giving me a hand and always being there.
I am glad I have you around me everywhere :)


Give me strength to always believe in you,
To know the meaning of life and its value.
Give me real eyes to visualize
And spread happiness like butterflies :)


Thanks for giving me this human life.
I will make use of this very right.
May every one leave me, I don't care.
I want your side to be always there :)


Don't have words to say!
Just have a true heart to pray.
Let me be yours forever
Then I won't crave for anything else ever :)



No comments:

Post a Comment